Electrician Helper Job Description
Electrician Helpers assist electricians particularly for installation, repairs and costing of electric operations. While they are not as very skilled as the Electricians, they have sufficient skills to assist the Electricians execute their duties. They give support physically and hold tools and materials for the duration of operations in addition to preparing and cleaning the working area. They are supposed to have sufficient knowledge in circuits, mathematics, voltages and have skills in logic and reasoning.
A well written resume along with an attractive cover letter for Electrician Helper will increase the chances of an interview. Just have a look on the following sample of Electrician Helper Resume in order to make your resume.
Electrician Helper Resume Sample
35 Example Street, Houston, TX 54147
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: A capable Electrician Helper with broad experience in electric circuits and wires enthusiastic to get the position in a company where I can make the most of my qualifications and skills.
• Expert in design techniques, tools, and principles occupied in production of accurate technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Well versed in arithmetic, calculus, statistics, algebra, geometry, and their applications.
• Track record providing exceptional customer care and personal services.
• Experience in handling electric materials, methods, and the equipment involved in the building or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
• Able to use machines and tools, together with their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Wiring ● Electrical fixtures/apparatus ● Motors ● Equipment ● Control Systems
San Francisco Water and Power Company | 2009 to Present
• Examine electrical units for loose connections and out of order insulation and make connections tighter, using hand tools.
• Strip insulation from wire ends, by means of wire stripping pliers, and fasten wires to terminals for later soldering.
• Disassemble faulty electrical equipment, change flawed or damaged parts, and mend equipment, by means of hand tools.
• Carry tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site physically.
• Thread medium ends, attach couplings, and put together and secure medium support brackets
• Drill holes and drag or drive wiring throughout openings
• Find short circuits in wiring with test meter.
• Determine, cut, and turn wire and conduit
• Preserve tools, vehicles, and utensils and keep parts and supplies in order.
High School Diploma – 2005
• Outstanding skills in using mathematics to solve problems.
• Able to determine reason of operating mistake and deciding what to do regarding it.
• Expert in installing equipment, machinery, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
• Good communication skills – talking to others to communicate information effectively.
• Attention to detail – understand written sentences and paragraphs in work correlated documents.
• Excellent skills in identifying difficult problems and reviewing linked information to build up and assess options and put solutions into practice.
• Able to quickly move hand together with arm to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
• Able to exactly synchronize movements of the fingers.
• Expert in adjusting the controls of a machine or a vehicle to accurate positions quickly and continually.