It is always a good idea to include a targeted career objective when writing a resume of domestic helper position. The best place of your objective statement is on the top of resume rather than including it in the body of an accompanying cover letter.
Stating a good objective can prove to employers that you know what you want to do and are familiar with the cleaning line of work. If you include an objective on your Domestic Helper Resume, it is imperative to tailor the resume objective to match the position. The more exact your resume objective is the better likelihood you will be considered for the interview.
● Results-oriented, dynamic professional seeking a domestic helper position with Houston Housekeeping Agency utilizing extensive experience in cleaning, meal preparation. Particularly skilled in running errands.
● Extremely talented, focused domestic helper seeking position at TheCare. Bringing “second set of hands” by employing expertise in managing house work and performing babysitting duties as well.
● Looking for a position as a Domestic Helper with Countrywide Helpers where strong skills in handling housekeeping tasks and errands would be fruitfully utilized.
● Desire a Domestic Helper position at Helpers Inc. Offering effective communication skills and ability to culturally adapt to different situations in order to handle domestic work effectively.
● To work as a Domestic Helper for Beaver Caregiving Training Center utilizing always-ready personality and ability to follow directions to fulfil domestic work requirements.
● To obtain a challenging position as a Domestic Helper at We Care. Offering a cheerful disposition, manual dexterity, knowledge of handling housework efficiently and a demonstrated ability to look after and nurture children.
● Seeking a position as a Domestic Helper at Hemmingway People providing benefit of positive interaction abilities and strong dedication to housework and children development. Skilled in handling toddlers and infants while providing heavy housekeeping support.
● To work as a Domestic Helper at Helping Hands where proficiency in carrying out housework and childcare activities can be utilized effectively.
● To obtain a domestic helper position with a reputed company that emphasizes on quality of services.
● To work as a Domestic Helper for XYZ Housekeeping Company where I can make the most of my cleaning skills.
● Seeking a domestic Assistant position at ABC Company in order to utilize my housekeeping and general maintenance skills.
● Position as maid to serve the host family utilizing cleaning, ironing, and errands management skills.
● A Domestic Helper’s position with a small and independent family.