It is always a good idea to include a good career objective while writing a resume of domestic helper. In fact, the best place of your objective statement is on the top of resume – rather than including it in the body of an accompanying cover letter.
Stating a good objective can prove to employers that you know what you want to do and are familiar with the cleaning line of work. If you include an objective on your Domestic Helper Resume, it is imperative to tailor the resume objective to match the position. The more exact your resume objective is the better likelihood you will be considered for the interview.
Domestic Helper Resume Objectives
- Domestic helper position with Houston Housekeeping Agency utlizing my extensive skills in cleaning, meal preparation and errands
- To obtain a domestic helper position in a reputed company that emphasizes on quality of services
- Obtain a position at XYZ Housekeeping Company where I can make the most of my cleaning skills
- Seeking a domestic Assistant position at ABC Company in order to utilize my housekeeping and maintenance skills
- Position as maid to serve the host family utilizing cleaning, ironing, and errands management skills
- A Domestic Helper’s position with a small and independent family