Registered dieticians usually work in a healthcare setting. Their job is to provide nutritional information to patients based on individual’s health issues.
Resume writing for Registered Dietitian position is an art. Since resume provides you with a golden chance of getting an interview call, make sure you invest ample effort in making one.
The following resume provides further insight into which sections and phrases will be most suitable for a registered dietician’s resume.
See also: Registered Dietitian Cover Letter Sample
635 Mountain Road, Evanston, WY 26253
(910) 920-9119, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Registered Dietician with St. David’s Medical Center where I may use my skills in dietary education and nutrition program planning to aide patients effectively.
• Functional knowledge of planning patient focused nutrition plans
• Highly experienced in implementing nutrition services conducive to established standards of care
• In depth knowledge of assuring patient needs and satisfactions
• Hands on experience in implementing individualized nutritional plans
• Formulated a booklet on dietary needs based on collaboration with care providers
• Created a series of dietary plans that cater to individual needs of patients by accepting patient disease input
May 2007 – Present
Food is Good – Evanston, WY
• Identify patients’ nutritional needs and devise appropriate diet plans
• Oversee patient progress to observe effects of current diet plan
• Change nutritional plans according to observation
• Participate in performance improvement efforts
• Determine patient needs within restrictions posed by disease or allergies
• Consult with physicians and other caregivers to ensure proper and adequate nutritional healing
Wyoming State University, Evanston, WY – 2006
Bachelors of Science in Nutrition
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Good experience in clinical nutrition
• Knowledge of therapeutic diets and their applications, and nutrition assessment techniques
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proven ability to work in a time efficient manner