Health Care Assistants provides basic patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse or LPN. They act as an advocate for patients in maintaining dignity, independence, privacy, and safety.
If you want to build an effective resume for a Health Care Assistant job, you need to mention your relevant education and qualifications, skills and previous jobs in a simple yet attractive way.
The following resume will help you preparing your job application.
Related: Health Care Assistant Cover Letter
Health Care Assistant Resume Sample
3286 Example 4th Street, Pasco, WA 69889
Contact #, Email Address
A patient-focused and organized individual with a solid track record of assisting patients of different socio-economic backgrounds. Committed to the values of compassion, dignity, collaboration and responsibility. Demonstrated ability to care for patients professionally to provide the highest level of comfort. In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and computers.
• Over 1 year’s experience in providing basic care to patients
• BLS and CPR Certified
• Demonstrated human relation capability and effective communication skills
• Ability to provide care appropriate to the age and population served
• In-depth knowledge of collecting, reporting and documenting data
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to families and patients
• Bilingual: English-Spanish
Lourdes Medical Center – Pasco, WA May 2010 – Present
Health Care Assistant
• Help patients with feeding, drinking, ambulating, grooming, toileting and dressing
• Provide support in educating and teaching patients
• Gather, report and file data linked to direct patient care activities
• Provide a clean, well-organized and secure patient care surroundings
Huntsville Hospital – Huntsville, AL Jan 2010 – May 2010
• Provided companionship
• Maintained patient care standards
• Performed light housekeeping
• Prepared nutritious meals
Nursing Assistant Training – 2010
Huntsville High School – 2008