Entry level resumes are difficult to write simply due to the fact that there isn’t much experience in hand to boast about.
Let us look at the example of a security guard’s resume who have no prior experience in hand. What will it consist of? How will the candidate convince the employer that he should be hired?
The following example of resume will give answers of these questions. In this sample has the capacity to influence the recruiter.
Note: If you have a non-relevant experience / summer internship, you should mention this experience and relate your job duties directly with the security guard job. (As indicated in the example below) .
Entry Level Level Security Guard Resume (No Experience)
53 Heatherstone Drive, Raleigh, NC 66373
(521) 555-5555, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Security Guard with the Allied Security Services utilizing intense understanding of providing surveillance and security services to clients.
• Good understanding of patrolling industrial, commercial and personal properties
• Proficient in comprehending the mechanics of different types of alarms
• In depth knowledge of performing investigations on disturbances
• Exceptional comprehension of keeping records and logs
|● Security cameras and alarms||● Public dealing||● Intruders’ checking|
|● Responding emergencies||● Performing rounds||● Log book maintenance|
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
NC Security Guard Licensure
NC Driver’s license
Graduate: Raleigh High School, Raleigh, NC – 2011
Cashier | ABC Grocery Store, Raleigh, NC | Summer 2011
● Maintained security of cash drawer
● Kept a vigilant eye on shop lifters
● Calculated bill of customers
● Communicated effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Able to manage difficult situations with precision
• Proven ability to communicate well with people
• Excellent computer knowledge including MS Word
• Willing to work on a rotating shift