A Grocery Stocker Resume is a vivid summary of your professional background, succinctly written and appealingly presented. It should noticeably communicate a sense of purpose, professionalism and integrity. A Resume for Grocery Stocker position should also focus the reader on your strongest skills and most relevant capabilities, with your career goals. Keep in mind; you can make the most of your resume by making it one page only.
Grocery Stocker Job Description
Grocery Stockers do what their title suggests that they do – stock groceries. Their main responsibilities are to ensure that all grocery items are placed neatly in shelves for easy access.
Here is a Grocery Stocker’s resume template that you can customize as your own if you are applying for a job as one.
12 Some Ave | Philippi, WV 66663 | (999) 999-8799 | Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Grocery Stocker with Mariano’s Fresh Market where extensive experience in the retail world is fully utilized for customer convenience.
• Two years’ experience working in retail environment
• Highly experienced in determining place and shelf space of all grocery items
• Hands on experience in setting up and taking down displays
• In depth knowledge of cataloguing and coding invoices
• Proficient in maintaining back stock areas
• Assisted in training a team of 10 grocery team members in record time for the opening of Kentucky Grocery Mart in New York
• Achieved Employee of the Year 2011 following colleague feedback of managing stocking duties perfectly
June 2009 – Present
Kentucky Grocery Mart – Philippi, WV
• Order and receive product deliveries while ensuring order and invoice accuracy
• Stock and rotate grocery items as and when required
• Maintain back stock areas for groceries and replenish shelf supplies
• Catalog and code invoices
• Train new staff when needed
• Organize other merchandize as needed
• Assist customers with picking groceries in the absence of other staff
High School Diploma – 2009
• Ability to stand for long hours
• Proven ability to operate forklift to move large packs of groceries
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
• Well-versed in maintaining focus and prioritizing work
• Record of communicating effectively with customers of different backgrounds