A resume for Grocery Bagger position must be written in a way that it grab the attention of prospective employer.
Bagger Job Description
Grocery Baggers work in grocery stores, malls or shopping complexes. They are a fraction of the customer service team and give services of wrapping and transporting goods of customers. Their major task comprises; weighing goods, packing and sealing goods tightly, load them on carts and transport the packed merchandise to the customer’s vehicle.
Getting the job of a Grocery Bagger is an excellent way of entering the retail industry. Have a look on the following sample along with this grocery bagger cover letter in order to make your resume for the position of grocery bagger.
Grocery Bagger Resume Example
99 Example Street ◆ Houston, TX 69888 ◆ (999) 999-9449 ◆ [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: To obtain the position as a GROCERY BAGGER with a reputed grocery store or retail setting utilizing superb customer service skills and physical fitness to provide superior services to customers and maximize profit.
● Over 3 years’ experience in retail setting
● Through understanding of retail environment
● Demonstrated ability to bag groceries according to defined procedures
● Courteous personality and obliging attitude
● Good physical stamina
|● Friendly environment creation||● Quality standards maintenance||● Supplies cleaning|
|● Prompt service||● Company assets safeguarding||● Bagging techniques|
Shoprite Mall, Houston TX | Feb 2009 – Present
● Load the shopping carts with merchandise and shift them up to the customer’s vehicle
● Place merchandise back at their proper place
● Clean the disorder and grime created by customers
● Pack the purchased items in shopping bags and fasten the bags tightly
● Perform customer services and housekeeping duties for the store
ABC Grocery Store, Austin, TX | May 2008 – Feb 2009
Part-Time Courtesy Clerk
● Ensured goods are well structured on the shelves
● Restocked the sold goods with new stocks
● Arranged shelves when disturbed by the customers
● Filed purchase and sales order, bills, and receipts – Safeguarded these important documents and other transaction registers locked up in storeroom on closure
● Assisted housekeeping department by cleaning shelves, sweeping and wash of floors
● Provided help to customers in packing goods and transported them up to their cars
Diploma: ABC High School, Houston, TX – 2005
● Proven capability of bagging quickly while maintaining product integrity
● Well versed in communicating effectively with coworkers and customers
● Particularly effective in reading, counting, and writing
● Proficient in operating all equipment necessary to perform the job