Grocery Baggers work in grocery stores, malls or shopping complexes. They are a fraction of the customer service team and give services of wrapping and transporting goods of customers. Their major task comprises; weighing goods, packing and sealing goods tightly, load them on carts and transport the packed merchandise to the customer’s vehicle.
Getting the job of a Grocery Bagger is an excellent way of entering the retail industry – and you will need a resume to apply for grocery bagger job. Your must be written in a way that grab the interest of prospective employer.
Take a look on the following sample along with this grocery bagger cover letter to get started.
99 Example Street | Houston, TX 69888 | (999) 999-9449 | [Email Address]
Grocery Bagger / Courtesy Clerk
Bringing superb customer service skills and physical stamina to provide exceptional service and maximize profit.
6+ years’ progressively responsible experience working in retail sales field. Through understanding of retail environment. Demonstrated ability to bag groceries according to defined procedures. Courteous personality and obliging attitude with a special talent to follow instructions and work collaboratively. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Proven ability to bag quickly while maintaining product integrity
• Well versed in communicating effectively with coworkers and customers
• Particularly effective in reading, counting, and writing
• Proficient in operating all equipment necessary to perform the job
|• Friendly & fun||• Quality maintenance||• Supplies management|
|• Customer service||• Assets safeguarding||• Bagging techniques|
Shoprite Mall, Houston TX | Feb 2009 – Present
• Load shopping carts with merchandise and transport them up to the customer’s vehicle
• Place merchandise back at their proper place
• Clean the disorder and grime created by customers
• Pack the purchased items in shopping bags and fasten the bags tightly
• Perform customer services and housekeeping duties for the store
ABC Grocery Store, Austin, TX | May 2008 – Feb 2009
• Ensured goods are well organized on the shelves
• Restocked the sold goods with new stocks
• Arranged shelves when disturbed by the customers
• Filed purchase and sales order, bills, and receipts – Safeguarded these important documents and other transaction registers locked up in storeroom on closure
• Assisted housekeeping department by cleaning shelves, sweeping and wash of floors
• Helped customers packing goods and transported them up to their cars
Diploma: ABC High School, Houston, TX – 2005