A front desk clerk’s job is to provide the first tier services to customers entering into an office.
This position requires the applicant to ensure that all check ins and check out along with message handling and payments are in order.
In addition to these kinds of abilities, a resume for front desk clerk should include an objective statement, key qualifications, accomplishments, experience, and relevant skills.
To build an effective resume for a Front Desk Clerk job, see the example below:
431 Georgia Street ● Monroe, LA 11112 ● (999) 449-9999 ● justine @ email . com
Front Desk Clerk
Offers superb reception and tier one support skills to serve visitors and guests efficiently.
8+ years’ experience in different front desk management capacities. Highly skilled in greeting guests and ensuring correct verification procedures, handling telephone calls / emails, and routing them appropriately, and answering queries and managing reservations. Poised to maintain a neat and organized reception area. Bilingual: English and French.
• Demonstrated excellent hospitality and customer service skills
• Anticipates guest needs and work to fulfill it immediately
• Good personal appearance and friendly nature
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organizational abilities
• Total commitment to guest satisfaction
• Streamlined check in procedures by ensuring all hotel data was fed into the prescribed database in record time and without affecting the check in process
• Obtained Employee of the Year award following excellent customer feedback
Front Desk Clerk | Hilton Inn – Monroe, LA | 2007 – Present
• Greet guests professionally and politely as they arrive and depart
• Route customers to appropriate places within the hotel
• Make reservations on phone and in person
• Take messages and route appropriately
• Review accounts and charges during check out
• Arrange tours and transportation for guests as required
• Manage wake up calls
• Handle incoming calls
Receptionist | Autobahn Motors – Belmont, CA | 2006 – 2007
• Answered phone, determined caller’s needs and routed to the appropriate person/department
• Greeted visitors and determined their requirements
• Maintained files and reservation schedule
• Assisted in execution of special projects
• Oversaw the visitor security procedures
A.S. Customer Service | Monroe College, Monroe, LA | 2005
Computer: MS Office Suite and Outlook