The major purpose of writing a Finance Clerk resume is to achieve an interview. In actual fact, it is your marketing and promotional document. For that reason, highlight the strongest parts of your skills and experiences through the resume.
For the most part, a finance clerk’s duties are secretarial in nature. They are known as finance clerk because they are required to perform some light bookkeeping activities and accounting procedures.
This following resume will provide you with a detailed review of a finance clerk’s professional profile.
1049 Richland Street, Richland, MS 55343
(000) 954-9999, Email
Offers exceptional skills in providing financial, administrative and bookkeeping services in order to ensure resourceful and accurate financial operations.
Performance Summary: Dedicated and resourceful Finance Clerk with over eight years’ experience in preparing billing invoices using Oracle ERP, balancing cash register and preparing deposits. Well-versed with compliance activities pertaining to transactional verification. Effectively processes daily cash receipts, handles customer payment and maintains accounting forms.
PERSONAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and different accounting software
• Expert user of Oracle ERP
• Able to operate computerized accounting software
• Strong ability to design and maintain spreadsheets
• Excellent stress management and organizational skills
• Outstanding telephone etiquette and communication skills
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Lowsharks – Richland, MS | Oct 2011 – Present
• Reorganize the filing system which reduce retrieval process time by 50%
• Support Finance team in various activities and close-out accounting activities, including General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Payroll
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions
• Verify transactions and payment documents
• Prepare invoice batches for inventory and entry into database
• Manage weekly and monthly check runs
AA Company – Richland, MS | Dec 2004 – Oct 2011
• Streamlined the billing procedures by introducing database billing processes
• Oversaw a group of 4 finance interns
• Prepared checks and entered them in the logbook
• Maintained lists of accounts payable and receivable
• Created general ledger and P/L account
• Took phone calls and file records
Rusnak Auto Group – Thousand Oaks, CA | Jan 2004 – Dec 2004
• Supported the product costing process
• Interfaced with accounting support functions such as accounts payable
• Assisted with weekly reporting requirements
St. Louis College, Richland, MS | May 2002
Bachelor of Science in Finance
• Customer Focused • Peer Relation Building • Honest and Trustworthy • Action Oriented