Credit controllers are financial client’s worst nightmare!
They work in financial control companies where their prime duty is to ensure that credit accounts are managed properly and it is actually these people who decide whether a client is worthy of more credit.
If you are thinking to obtain a job as a credit controller, the following resume layout will help you build/update your resume.
542 Grand Avenue, Middletown, OH 55555
(999) 989-9109, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a Credit Controller position with the ABC Financial Management Systems utilizing background in credit control activities and superb organizational skills in order to efficiently manage the company’s clients’ accounts.
• Over 8 years’ experience working as a Credit Controller with Acme Financial Services
• Highly skilled in setting up loan terms and conditions in accordance to the company’s policies
• Track record of performing credit and collection functions through direct client communication channels
• Hands on experience in resolving complex credit issues
• Increased the company’s loan capability by ensuring that “would be” delinquent accounts are eradicated
• Processed loan applications for three large conglomerates simultaneously thereby meeting proposed deadlines
• Managed account reconciliations and managed debt
• Established new customer accounts
• Ensured reduction on accounts receivable
• Ensured cash collection targets are met
• Monitored overdue debts and minimize DSO
• Followed up on delinquent accounts
• Identified and manage credit notes and write-off concerns
• Documented customer payment issues
Middletown City College – Middletown, OH – 2005
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
OTHER SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent follow up skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Able to plan and organize tasks effectively
• Proven ability to work unsupervised
• Outstanding analytic acumen
• Excellent skills in written and oral communication