A resume for pizza hut job is basically a candidate’s profile as it tells the employer what to expect from a candidate when they come in for an interview.
Resumes are deciding factors for employers as they decide who needs to be interviewed and who needs to be rejected. This is one of the main reasons for a Pizza Hut resume to be a good piece of writing.
The following example along with this Pizza Hut Cover Letter is specifically designed for those seeking job with fast food chains.
Pizza Hut Resume Sample
10 E Taber Road, Blackfoot, ID 55353
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Crew Member with Pizza Hut utilizing exceptional skills in providing tier one hospitality and customer services in a motivating work environment.
• Almost 3 months of hands-on experience as a team member for Dominoes
• Highly skilled in providing above par customer services to restaurant guests
• In depth knowledge of handling cash and working in a fast paced and results oriented environment
• Proficient in providing server duties as well as kitchen duties
• Good knowledge of sanitation rules and regulations
• Advanced working know-how of differ point of sales software
• Assigned additional duties following two months of work due to exceptional performance
• [List achievements here]
Dominoes – Blackfoot, ID (Summer 2010)
Crew Member / Server
• Greet customers, take orders, assemble orders and receive payments
• Preparing dough and making pizzas according to orders and in recorded time
• Clean counter surfaces, tables and chairs
• Maintain ovens and other equipment and utensils
• Checking equipment to ensure correct working order
• Deliver pizzas and other orders in the absence of delivery people or in the event of high customer traffic
• Backing up other team members during weekends and holidays
• Maintaining food supply and stock
• Provide initial training to new team members
High School Diploma, CITY SCHOOL ,Blackfoot, ID – 2009
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Friendly mannerism
• Demonstrated ability to work in a hot temperature
• Ability to work efficiently without supervision