The first and the most fundamental step in preparing yourself for a successful job at McDonald’s is to create a powerful resume that will open doors of a successful career and generate interview.
In just 20 seconds, your McDonald’s Cover Letter and resume package must convey an image of your personality; who you are, what you’re capable of, and how you’ve used your abilities to achieve the goals of McDonald’s. You want your piece of writing to specify that you know yourself well, and have a solid hold on what you bring to the organization.
Keep in mind nothing makes a resume look better than black ink on white paper! Having said that, fancy fonts and styles just make a resume unreadable and you don’t want to risk your resume for McDonald’s position being discarded just because you tried to make it look stylish. Professionalism entails that your send in a resume that possesses no flowery language and portrays you as a credible candidate.
McDonald’s Resume Example (Crew Member)
5543 Riversville Road – Greenwich, CT 66636
Contact #, Email
Looking for a Crew Member position with the McDonald’s Greenwich where exceptional customer service and hospitality skills would be fully utilized for the growth of organization and satisfaction of customers.
• Over six months’ work experience in fast food industry
• Demonstrated ability to greet customers and guide them regarding menu and special deals
• Highly skilled in managing and carrying out kitchen and food preparation duties
• Long term interest in providing first tier services to customers
• Able to provide back up to other team members as and when required
• Computer – MS Office Suite and sales software
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Achieved Crew Member of the Month Award by providing excellent customer and backup services
• [List your achievements here]
Kentucky Fried Chicken – Greenwich, CT
Team Member | Jun 2013 – Present
• Greet customers, take and assemble orders and receive payments
• Clean restaurant according to the restaurant’s sanitation procedures and policies
• Cook and prepare food for packing or serving
• Check equipment to ensure it is working efficiently
• Back up crew members in the event of absences and work overload
• Check food and supplies stock and maintain inventory
• Off load trucks and move raw materials and supplies to appropriate and designated places
• Assist new crew members with on job training
Domino’s Pizza - Greenwich, CT
Customer Service Intern | Summer 2011
• Stocked ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area and walk-in cooler
• Received and processed telephonic orders
• Managed inventory and completed relevant paperwork
• Cleaned equipment and work area
Greenwich High School – 2011