There is no defined formula to write a perfect resume for KFC job. All you have to do is to place and organize information in a resume in a way that is easy to read and having good layout.
The information that goes into a KFC Resume is not too difficult to fathom; contact information, career objective, key qualifications, achievements and work experience should do it.
The following example will show you how to write a good resume for any position at KFC.
See also: Cover Letter for KFC job
209 Commonwealth Z Avenue – Boston, MA 22242
Contact #, Email
Looking for a position as a Team Member at KFC Boston utilizing great enthusiasm to work in a fast food chain and a strong commitment to provide excellent customer service.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ months’ work experience in customer service and cashiering
• Fun and friendly nature; value customers and takes complete pleasure in every kind of work
• Professional demeanour and neat appearance
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Bilingual – English and Polish
• Highly skilled in working in both kitchen and first contact capacities
• In-depth knowledge of basic kitchen duties and food preparation
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Computer: MS Office Suite, POS and generic sales software
• Achieved Team Member of the Month award five times in three years owing to exceptional customer services and customer feedback
• Exceeded sales by 29% by offering free food giveaways as part of a self introduced (management sanctioned) marketing gimmick
July 2009 – Feb 2010
Cod Fish – Boston, MA
• Maintained first point of contact with customers as they come into the restaurant
• Made customers aware of menu, new dishes and any price changes or add-ons
• Cooked, prepared and delivered food orders based on customers’ choice
• Ensured prepared food is up to standard sanitation procedures
• Packed food and drinks for ‘To Go’ customers
Diploma: Boston High School, Boston, MA – 2008