Primarily, a Fast Food Cashier is responsible for accurately performing necessary cash, check and credit card transactions related to sales. They maintain accuracy of point of sales systems, correctly process cash register transactions including inputting costs, taking cash and giving back change, processing checks, debit and credit cards.
On a general level, this position is also supposed to warmly greet customers, keep designated working areas organized, answer calls, queries and other related matters and provide exceptional customer service to clients. High School Diploma or GED is a prerequisite for this position.
404 Ray View Side, St # 3 • Lake Manassas, VA 43666
Cellular: 888-000-1223 • Email:
❖❖ FAST FOOD CASHIER ❖❖
Energetic, Willing and Competent.
Performance Profile: Friendly, client-focused and vigorous Cashier with 9 years’ experience in food service industry. Determined to provide the best possible service to customers guaranteeing their ultimate satisfaction. Proven track record of meticulously operating cash registers/POS Systems, ringing proper amount into the register and returning correct change. Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity of all financial controls. Well-versed in cleanliness of the counter and the ability to respond to visual and aural cues.
Fast Food Cashier [09/2009 – 11/2015]
Matos Vegetarian – Rosemont, IL
• Greeted guests in a courteous and welcoming manner
• Earned an amiable position by remembering their likes and dislikes and whole-heartedly invited them to return
• Resolved customer related issues at the spot and made sure they had a wonderful time in the restaurant
• Listened to their opinions/suggestions/criticisms patiently and with a positive approach in order to overcome deficient areas.
• Operated cash register, received payment from customers, memorized customer preferences and provided excellent cash/credit service
Cashier – Buffet Cannery [11/2006 – 07/2009]
The Melt – Palo Alto, CA
• Assisted in organizing, reconciling and verifying transaction accuracy
• Carefully operated equipment with peripheral electronic data processing systems
• Cautiously read product labels, checks, shelf signage, registers, forms
• Used check stand register, scales and scanners
Beverage Storeroom Attendant [12/2002 – 01/2005]
Sunflower Farmers Market – Baltimore, MD
• Set up and cleaned dining areas, washed dishes and sanitized work areas regularly
• Escorted guests to the assigned tables took their orders and repeated them accordingly
• Assembled orders and presented them to guests on or before time.
City Community School – Baltimore, MD 
High School Diploma
POS system, E-mail, Quick-books, MS Word, Excel, OneNote and Outlook
• Good command on English and Spanish
• Communication and time management
• Well versed in completing checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling