A well crafted resume for Executive Assistant position makes clear to the prospective employer that you are a perfectly qualified candidate. Employers look for secretarial skills and office management attributes in a potential candidate, therefore, your resume should contain information about your relevant attributes. As hiring managers receive dozens and even hundreds of resumes so they usually spend less than 10 seconds to decide the fate of your job application.
An Executive Assistant’s resume length should be one page for entry level candidates with less experience and 2 pages for highly experienced candidates.
Related: Executive Assistant Cover Letter
9089 Mulberry Heights | Los Angeles, CA 87976
(990) 564 – 9080 | email
Bringing strong communication, coordination, and administrative abilities will be fully utilized to improve the efficiency of company.
Performance Summary: Flexible and proactive administrative professional with over 9 years of progressive experience in supporting mid-level and senior executives. A tactful problem solver who has exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a positive demeanor. Recognized for working well under extreme pressure and take initiative when necessary. Works collaboratively with coworkers of different socioeconomic backgrounds. Strong personal commitment to administrative and secretarial work and aptitude to learn new things quickly.
|• Office Management||• Correspondence writing and distribution|
|• Balancing key tasks||• Travel and meetings coordination|
|• Confidential information handling||• Diary and time management|
|• Work prioritization||• Ad-hoc projects handling|
|• E-mail and calendar management||• Company expenses management|
John Fraser Inc., Los Angeles, CA
• Train 10 clerks on new policies and SOPs, increasing efficiency by 20%
• Establish new administrative procedures reducing expenses by 30% in the first year
• Restructure the system of reports and correspondence proofreading
• Develop policy manual with help of operations and HR Department
• Prepare written reports, letters and made travel arrangements
• Maintain records, confidential files and GM specific reports
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
Sep 2007 — May 2011
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company – San Diego, CA
• Ensured flawless execution of organizational events
• Improved and prepared visual presentation materials for executive-level meetings using PowerPoint & Flash
• Rewarded for resolving problems in maintenance of confidentiality of sensitive information
• Conserved manager’s time by assuming administrative details
• Coordinated a system for managing office routine work
• Expedited handling of personnel correspondence and phone calls
Mount Royal Business School, San Francisco, CA – 2006
BS Degree in Business Administration
Associate’s Degree in Office Administration
• MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel