An executive assistant is an office support professional who is responsible for overall office management, calendar keeping, correspondence handling, liaison with vendors, inter-departmental coordination and sometimes reception tasks.
A profile, professional summary or executive summary for an Executive Assistant resume is a concise paragraph showcasing candidate’s relevant background and energy. Beginning your resume with a professional summary not only creates a good impression but also saves a lot of time of the employer. This means that a summary statement will determine whether or not the employer will read the complete document. The summary is therefore the most important section of a resume.
The key to creating a successful profile or summary is to use a lot of action verbs. This will not only strengthen the statement but also radiate energy. Following statements have been built using action words relevant to executive assistance. You can also check these executive assistant objectives as an alternate.
● Talented and self-driven Executive Assistant with 6+ years’ successful track record in providing administrative support to all levels of managers. Hands-on experience in organizing meetings, coordinating with stakeholders and maintaining the executive’s calendars. Known as a passionate person who is willing to accept new challenges.
● Resourceful and task-oriented Executive Assistant with 11 years of diverse experience in general office management, reception handling and appointment scheduling. Skilled in arranging travels, taking minutes and handling correspondence. Innate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Results-driven professional who is able to use sound judgement and determine priorities.
● Well qualified and seasoned Executive Assistant easing the work of executives for the last 5 years. Particularly skilled in appointment scheduling, front desk management and official correspondence handling. A team-player who is able to adhere to the rules and regulations of the office. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
● Dynamic and dedicated Executive Assistant who is recognized for communicating effectively at various levels and acting as a liaison between managers and employees. Track record of meeting targets and deadlines efficiently. Demonstrated ability to implement office policies and procedures to facilitate the smooth workflow.
● Highly enthusiastic and resourceful office support professional with 4+ years’ progressive experience in secretarial and administrative arena. Adept at making and delivering effective presentations on various topics. Proficient in MS office suite and familiar with executive calendar keeping and public relations protocols. Known for providing discrete and confidential administrative support to executives. Effectively interacts with all levels of administrators, clients and stakeholders.