Your resume alone might not lead to an interview, but it is definitely an important factor in the shortlisting process. In order to get your resume noticed in today’s market, you must ensure that it is furnished with your relevant skills and potential. When the employer relate your skills with their needs, you automatically get an edge over your competitors who possess similar skills but fail to express them in the resume.
Entry Level Esthetician Resume writing is not a simple task due to lack of experience and competition with experienced applicants.
See the sample below wich will help you write an effective resume as an entry level esthetician with no experience in hand.
564 Gardenia Drive, Holmdel, NJ 65393
(007) 444-5555 | amelia @ email . com
Positive, can-do attitude – willing to learn and practice modern and conventional skin care techniques as per the client preference and company policies.
CAREER GOAL: To join the energetic team of AA Salon as an Eshetician where skills and training in esthetics combined with expertise in individualized service plans could set new horizons of customer satisfaction.
AREAS OF INTENT
• Skin Care • Facial treatments • Occasion based make up • Hair coloring and styling
MAJOR SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Expert in conducting skin analysis using patch test
• Capable of developing skin care and maintenance regimens
• Skilled in all sorts of makeup application for occasions in accordance with skin type
• Substantial knowledge of popular cosmetic ranges and their specifications
• Able to promote, market and sell various packages
• Particularly effective in hair removal techniques
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES AND LICENSURE
Florida State License in Cosmetology | 2016
Certificate in Cosmetology | NUJ School of Cosmetology, Tampa, FL | 2016
Associate of Arts in Cosmetology | State College, Tampa, FL | 2015
Internee Esthetician | Life Time Fitness, Tampa, FL | Summer 2013
• Promoted the Spa/ Salon services and retail products
• Welcomed all clients, addressed their orders and directed them to the concerned treatment area
• Assisted the esthetician in performing wax based treatments
• Educated clients regarding precautions
• Maintained the work area in a neat, clean and clutter free condition as per the salon’s policy
EXCELLENT REFERENCES available.