Writing the perfect resume when you are just entering the job market for a first job can be an extremely daunting job. However if you know how to write an entry level resume your chances to get your first dream job increase dramatically.
Although you have lack of practical experience, but, still you can organize your information in a logical way and persuade the employer to consider you.
Here is an example of an entry level resume that you can customize per your requirements.
Sample Resume for Fresh Graduates
288 Example Street – New York, NY 02258
Contact #: , Email Address:
Seeking an position as a Marketing Associate for a company that can take advantage from my fresh ideas and acquired marketing knowledge through education and real life experiences.
Bachelors in Business Administration – March 2012
University of Atlanta, New York, NY
• Strong competency in designing mock marketing campaigns
• Advanced skills in researching markets and identifying target markets based on marketing engineering models
• Excellent project management skills
• Practical ability to gather and use data effectively
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Vice President of BBA Association
• Recipient of full scholarship for the BBA program
• Amongst the top 5 students (academically) in the university
• Created a marketing engineering model as part of the final year project that has been bid for by three companies after demonstration at a trade show
• [List your achievements here]
Babysitter – ABC Company New York, NY | Summer 2011
• Planned, prepared and arranged breakfast, lunch and dinner for children
• Bathed and dressed toddlers
• Cleaned up dining area after meal
• Prepared grocery list
• Changed and washed children’s clothes and toels
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Active member of the Management Society ‘We Can Manage’ at the university
• Member of the drama club staging plays twice in a semester
• Team member of the soccer team