The technology boom in the past decade has created jobs for millions of people. There are sorts of technically savvy individuals needed to run a business and network engineers are great contributors. Network engineers work with technology to create and maintain computer networks for smooth information flow. They may design networks for internal communication or external depending on the specifications provided to them.
If you are a qualified network engineer, the following resume sample will help you writing an exceptional resume and apply for a job in this capacity.
4992 Devine Drive ● Appleton, WI 77363
Res: (999) 999-9999 ● Cellular: (000) 321-3333 ● Email:
Professional Summary: Technically sound individual with seven years of experience working as a network engineer for different companies around USA. Conversant with testing and evaluating present systems to determine core network requirements. Hands on experience of managing LAN, WAN, MAN and GAN technologies. Track record of installing and supporting complex network systems.
VMware ~ NSX~ VxLAN ~ OSPF ~ BGP ~ Firewall Configuration and Policy ~ VPN ~ Remote Access and Tunneling
• Accomplished success in integrating the company’s MAN and GAN systems for smooth information flow
• Placed a complex WAN system that took information from available data to manage the company’s accounting information across seven offices
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot networks
• Manage user account and email along with ensuring updated virus protection
• Monitor network usage and employ plans to optimize it
• Provide information technology solutions to the office and its clients
• Analyze networks and resolve problems as they occur
• Manage troubleshooting activities and upgrades
• Laid wires for networks
• Installed software and hardware as required
• Managed troubleshooting activities
• Managed security options on software and hardware
• Assisted in managing the company website
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Cisco CCNP and Juniper JNCIP Certification
APPLETON UNIVERSITY, Appleton, WI – 2006
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Member: Association of Information Technology Professionals