Exam Invigilators are required to give out examination papers, give instructions to students, ensure that the exam starts and finishes on time.
Exam Invigilators should have a sense of authority because teachers are not always present during the exam process.
In order to build/update an effective resume for exam invigilator position, refer to the example below.
See also: Exam Invigilator Cover Letter
2389 Bistro Enclave, Chicago, IL 0239
(000) 769 –7587, herbert @ email .com
OBJECTIVE: To obtain an Exam Invigilator position at ABC College utilizing expertise in conducting and manage exams in a professional manner.
• In depth knowledge of checking that candidates enter the Examination Hall in an appropriate manner
• Skilled in ensuring that candidates are seated according to the seating plan
• Well acquainted with dealing with non-listed candidates and latecomers
• Hands on experience in ensuring that candidates conform to the examination hall requirements in terms of behavior
• Exceptionally vigilant in during the exam progression to ensure successful completion of the exam
• Highly skilled in opening and distributing papers & other authorized materials to candidates
• Possess great communication skills required to make announcements during examinations
• Proven ability of guaranteeing that exams are carried out according to the Exams Code of Conduct
• Highly experienced in actively invigilating throughout the examination to ensure no cheating occurs
• Able to manage interruptions and solve candidate problems without disruption
• Confirmed that no cheating or communication took place during the exam
• Transformed the process of reporting in the event of discrepancy/irregularity in the progress of examination
• Improved the system of conducting exams in a fair manner
07/2004 — 02/2011
St. Louis Cardinal High School – Wichita, KS
Part-Time Exam Invigilator
• Ensured correct exam procedure was being followed
• Marked the attendance registers
• Displayed starting and finishing times for the exams on the boards and posters
• Dealt with any disturbances to the exam
• At the end of an exam assured that answer booklets were completed correctly
• Collected exam scripts in candidate number order
St. Mary’s School – Baltimore, MD – 2006
High School Diploma