A resume for a clinical educator will include the required key qualifications and experiences that this position demands.
This may include the ability to train nurses to provide excellence in nursing services and promote a quality based environment for patients.
Let us see how these qualifications and experiences are depicted in a resume.
See also: Clinical Nurse Educator Resume Sample
610 Market Road ✿ Drewsey, OR 22232 ✿ (000) 910-9999 ✿ Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Clinical Educator with Family Health Clinic utilizing skills in imparting clinical knowledge in order to improve the knowledge and skills of the nursing staff.
• Worked for six years as a Clinical Educator
• In depth knowledge of partnering with other clinical educators and nursing management to assess programs
• Hands on experience in developing programs and goal objectives
• Highly skilled in identifying and evaluating instructional material in different formats
• Developed online training material in order to communicate and reinforce training session coursework
• Wrote a paper on document effectiveness of role as a clinical staff development educator
Clinical Educator | Berkley Clinical Services, Drewsey, OR | Oct 2006 – Present
• Develop training material and strategies for nursing staff
• Coordinate orientation for new staff members
• Identify instructional materials for use in training sessions
• Provide educational opportunities that benefit nurses in career development
• Develop evidence based educational material
• Ensure implementation of absolute patient care at all times
• Manage workshops for training
• Work directly with patients to research needs
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
Master of Science in Nursing – Utah State University, Drewsey, OR – 2008
Current Oregon RN Licensure
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to coordinate educational activities
• Efficient teambuilding and interpersonal abilities
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to impart knowledge
• Good organizational and multitasking skills
• Profound knowledge of medical terminology