When writing a Route Driver Resume, be specific with your choice of statements and phrases in describing your appropriateness for a Route Driver position. Read job description cautiously to learn what to give emphasis to in your resume; which capabilities, knowledge and experiences you should emphasize to grab the attention of employer.
The following resume for route driver position will assist you in your job application process.
Related: Route Driver Cover Letter
Route Driver Resume Sample
555 Example Street, 20th Ave. Houston, TX 65221
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Route Driver with Northeast Center in order to utilize my driving skills for the growth of company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 years of experience working as a route driver for different delivery companies
• Highly skilled in picking up and delivering packages to destinations
• In-depth knowledge of map and GPS reading
• Good driving record
• Hands-on experience in assembling necessary materials
• Comprehensive knowledge of obtaining and reviewing driver itinerary
• Good knowledge of standard software that is used to record delivery statuses
• Familiar with vehicle repairing techniques
• Able to maintain deadlines without compromising security of goods or vehicle
• Discovered new routes which shortened access time and distance by 20%
• Driver of the month Award – May 2011
Route Driver | BC Cargo Company, Houston, TX | May 2008 – Dec 2011
• Made deliveries to all customers perfectly, efficiently, and timely
• Distributed invoices and collected remittances
• Kept route books up-to-date in order to made accurate directions and billings
• Kept vehicle / truck neat, clean and fueled all times
• Checked oil, radiator water and battery
• Performed correlated duties
• Maintained Product Inventory Control and order product when required.
High School Diploma – 2007
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
• Bilingual – English and Spanish