A well-written resume along with an attractive cover letter is always important to get the job of Roll-Off Driver. Look at the following example resume for roll-off driver position in order to make your own resume.
Roll-Off Driver Job Description
Roll-Off drivers are usually responsible for the hauling of construction waste normally from large high volume construction sites. He is responsible for performing allocated duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes. The Driver – Roll Off drives a roll-off truck to give timely, courteous and total waste removal for commercial roll off customers.
32 G Example Street ● Huntington, WV ● Contact # ● Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Roll-Off Driver position with a reputed company which will require me to make use of my skills, abilities and experience in the driving to ensure the company’s success.
• 1 year of previous experience as HTV Driver
• Demonstrated ability to make legible entries on reports and records
• Highly skilled in driving all kinds of trucks
• Proven record of clean driving
• Able to respond to official questions
• Valid Class A CDL with airbrakes endorsement
• Able to converse well enough with the general public
Republic Services – Huntington, WV
Driver – Roll Off, Feb 2011 – Present
• Carry out complete pre-trip examination such as checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety tools, gauges and controls
• Read route sheets and services for every customer as assigned by the dispatcher
• Drive heavy diesel truck to and from client locations and removal area
• Operates hydraulic controls to throw away collected material at the selected facility
• Interact with customers, dispatchers and supervisors
• Control packing and discharge cylinder mechanisms
• Clean up the region around accidental waste spills
High School Diploma – 2005