Pizza delivery driving is a job of fun and independence. You will take pleasure in good music and great food along with tips.
In order to get this job, you need a well crafted resume along with an attractive Pizza Delivery Driver Cover Letter. Additionally, you should present information in the most compelling way by including eye-catching headings and attractive bullet statements.
The following example will assist you in your job application process.
Pizza Delivery Driver Resume Sample
58 Example Street ● Houston, TX 99999
(000) 099-0000 ● [Email]
Seeking a position of pizza delivery driver at the Pizza Hut utilizing exceptional driving, navigation and customer service skills in order to maximize the efficiency and minimize the delivery time.
• 6 months of extensive experience as a pizza delivery driver
• Clean driving record; own a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
• Friendly demeanor; able to treat customers like family and friends
• Neat appearance
• Knowledge of reading route map and find way around delivery area
• Able to deliver customer orders to the right address
• Proven ability to reach destination by means of short cuts
• Keen sense of direction
Domino Pizza – Dodge City, KS
Delivery Driver | May 2010 – June 2011
• Kept vehicle dirt free and prepared
• Greeted customers with a smile
• Followed driving security and protection policies and procedures
• Handled customer problems professionally and in a pleasant manner
• Helped in Back of House operations
• Performed cleaning and repairs duties as needed
High School Diploma ● Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2002
• Good Verbal Communication Skills
• Basic math skills