Pizza delivery is a job of fun and independence. As a pizza delivery driver, you will take pleasure in good music and great food along with tips.
In order to get this job, you need a well crafted resume along with an attractive Pizza Delivery Driver Cover Letter.
In your resume, present information in a compelling way by including eye-catching headings and attractive bullet statements.
The following example will assist you write a great resume for pizza delivery driver position.
58 Example Street ● Houston, TX 52141 ● (000) 099-0000 ● [Email]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a pizza delivery driver at Pizza Hut utilizing exceptional driving, navigation and customer service skills in order to maximize the profits and minimize the delivery time.
• 6 months of extensive experience as a pizza delivery driver
• Clean driving record; own a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle
• Friendly demeanor; able to treat customers like family and friends
• Neat appearance
• Well-versed in reading route map and find way around delivery area
• Able to deliver customer orders to the right address
• Proven ability to reach destination by means of short cuts
• Keen sense of direction
DOMINO PIZZA – Dodge City, KS
Pizza Delivery Driver | May 2015 – Dec 2015
• Kept vehicle clean and ready for trip
• Greeted customers with a smile
• Delivered pizzas and get payment through cash and credit cards
• Followed driving security and protection policies and procedures
• Handled customer problems professionally and in a pleasant manner
• Helped in back of house operations
• Performed cleaning and repairs duties as needed
High School Diploma: Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2013
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Basic math skills