Working as a driver can be exciting work as one is provided with a chance to travel extensively. While a driver working in a private capacity may be limited to the city he works in, delivery and route drivers get to see the world!
But driving is not all fun! There is a lot of responsibility, attention to detail, sense of urgency and hard work involved. Drivers are required to manage a number of activities including maintaining the vehicle they drive and managing preventive repairs for them. Additionally, they are required to assist with loading and unloading merchandise on the vehicle especially if they are working for a delivery service.
Driving is definitely a serious job. So much responsibility is involved especially where transporting people and merchandise is concerned. Let us look at some resume objective examples here that may help candidates to show professionalism that is needed to get job.
Driver Resume Objectives
• To work as a Delivery Driver for Acme Delivery services utilizing my skills in delivery management and excellent driving record to contribute the company’s mission and goals
• Looking for a position of Driver with Amway Car Rentals using the ability to exercise modern navigation techniques and exceptional customer service skills
• To obtain a Driver position with Bella Couriers. Offering good driving record, understanding of the metropolitan area with a profound ability to read and understand maps and use the GPS system
• Desire a driver position with Joey’s Delivery where I may be able to utilize my keen sense of safety and control systems and working knowledge of making deliveries
• To obtain a position as a Driver with Kayak Rental Solutions using extensive knowledge of driving a variety of commercial and private vehicles