Landscape architects are wonderful people who have the knack of making an absolutely dull bit of land into a magnificent piece of art. They do this by working in harmony with nature. Their job is to make parks and other such places pretty by incorporating their knowledge of horticulture and landscaping.
Have you ever driven by a park and wondered how someone made it look so beautiful? Well, landscape architects are responsible for all the green and colorful beauty that you see around you. A landscape architect is usually self employed and works on project basis. They may work for private firms and government organizations too depending on their own interest.
If you are not self employed and are looking for a position as a landscape architect, you might find the following resume sample just what you were looking for!
Landscape Architect Resume Example
774 Deer Creek Boulevard, Saint Cloud, FL 10001 • (999) 004-9999 • Email
✲✲ LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT ✲✲
Delivering the top solutions for visually appealing Landscapes utilizing aesthetic sense.
Detail oriented, highly creative Landscape Architect with 9+ years of dedicated experience in designing and implementing stunning landscapes to support client needs and business objectives. Functional knowledge of reviewing, modifying and creating drawings for landscaping projects.
• Hands on experience in preparing plans and details for landscaping activities based on self judgment
• In depth knowledge of developing solutions to technical problems that may arise in landscaping projects
• Photoshop • Studio AutoCAD • GIS • InDesign • Adobe Illustrator • Sketchup
• Reined in a roller coaster landscaping project for the government which could be ideally completed in three years but was finished within a year owing to relentless team work
• Boosted the company’s earnings by 32% owing to portfolio depicting aesthetically pleasing and innovative landscaping ideas which brought in a multitude of clients
Design Worth – Saint Cloud, FL
Landscape Architect | May 2007 – Present
• Take insight from clients regarding each individual project
• Investigate landscaping opportunities and hurdles by researching natural resources and features of the proposed site
• Prepare site plans and specifications for landscaping activities
• Manage cost estimates for individual projects
• Develop illustrative graphics to support documentation
• Develop and execute plans for planting and irrigation
Design 2– Saint Cloud, FL
Landscape Supervisor | April 2003 – May 2006
• Assisted with landscape installation activities
• Managed maintenance on lawns and other green areas
• Assisted with irrigation and trimming activities
• Procured equipment and supplies
• Removed snow when necessary
ABC Florist, Saint Cloud, FL
Floral Assistant | January 2003 – April 2003
Prepared and arranged cut flowers
Greeted customers and facilitated sales
STATE UNIVERSITY – Saint Cloud, FL
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture – 2007
She has advanced knowledge of sustainability and integrated landscaping design …
– John Doe, Senior Manager, Design Worth, Saint Cloud, FL