Highly creative Graphic Designers are always in demand in the USA and other countries of the world. They work closely with the Design Managers to generate new and design led products for the marketing and greetings industry.
When writing a resume of graphic designer, you must always try to communicate your skills and abilities in a concise manner. Your resume should be a short summary of your skills and experience – usually 1 to 2 pages. Use bullet lists instead of long sentences and paragraphs. A Graphic Designer Resume must be designed to be skimmed promptly. You should look at the following example before writing your own. You can convert this sample to PDF or DOC format by copy – Paste into Notepad – Copy from notepad – Paste into MS Word and save it in PDF or DOC Format.
Graphic Designer Resume Sample
32 Example Street ♦ Atlanta, GA 43234
Contact # ♦ Email Address
Creative and hardworking professional with 2 years’ dedicated experience in graphic designing industry. Working knowledge of design principles, practices, and methods of digital art, production procedures, printing system, and industry terminologies.
• Thorough understanding of repeats in Photoshop as well as Illustrator
• Proven ability of predicting latest industry trends and able to translate them back into bottom line
• Extremely innovative individual: Able to produce extraordinary design and product innovation
• Good communicator: Able to understand design briefs
• Able to multi task to ensure customer requirements are met
|• Photoshop||• Illustrator||• InDesign|
|• Dreamweaver||• Quark Xpress||• Acid Pro|
• Achieved the Customer Satisfaction Award – May 2011
• Expanded the scope of traditional graphic designing at International Greetings USA by introducing new techniques
International Greetings USA – Atlanta, GA | Feb 2011 – Present
• Perform a wide variety of graphic design functions and tasks by means of applications from the Adobe suite such as Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
• Create, plan, prepare, design and generate a wide variety of visual materials
• Design solo and multi-page, solo and multi-color publication layouts
• Maintains an advanced trend review continually
Taylor Global, Inc. – New York, NY | Jan 2010 – Feb 2011
Junior Graphic Designer
• Assisted in creating the overall look of marketing campaigns
• Helped in developing general program concepts.
• Designed and produced exclusive PowerPoint presentations.
• Printed production of collateral to implement campaigns
• Coordinated with print vendors
BS in Graphic Designing – 2009
City College of NY, New York, NY
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure
• Professional attitude
• Able to perform well under pressure
• Superb customer service skills
• Ability to listen and understand the requirements of customers quickly, diplomatically, and courteously