There are all types of artists out there – ones that work with pencils and paints and even graffiti artists!
But! We are talking about the artists that all the rage nowadays – digital artists!
Digital artists work with technology to make creative images for their clients. If you are a trained digital artist, this resume example is for you to use the next time you want to apply for an artist position!
Artist Resume Example
73 Meade Springer Road, Ashland, KY 87888
(999) 999-9999, Email
Desire a Digital Artist position with Obscure Designs. Offering creativity in producing graphical designs using popular design tools and programs.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Three years of proven ability of creating innovative and engaging visual content
• Hands on experience of conceptualizing practical uses of new and emerging technologies to drive better brand experience
• In depth knowledge of maintaining a keen awareness of latest trends pertaining to design, color, patterns and fashion in general
• Highly experienced in designing, organizing and presenting high quality content
• Final Cut Pro • Adobe Suite • Avid Pro Tools • Blender
• Designed an application (for internal use) that managed color correction, retouching and image restoration
• Developed a logo and font for a company in record time of three hours accepted immediately without a single revision
X Factor Designs – Ashland, KY
Digital Artist | Mar 2010 – Jan 2013
• Developed concept art graphical design pieces
• Designed and developed interactive scenarios in 3D and 2D
• Created, photographed and manipulated custom content
• Interfaced with other artists and designers
• Performed color correction and image restoration
• Developed logo designs, fonts and other graphical images for clients
Kentucky University of Technology – Ashland, KY
Masters in Graphic Design – 2009
• Fully developed aesthetic sense
• Creative, detail oriented and innovative
• Self motivated and well organized
• Excellent communication skills