A Dental Receptionist deals with a variety of administrative tasks such as keep track record of patient’s charts, schedule appointments, brief them about their dental checkup and treatment, answer their queries and provide excellent customer service.
A Dental Receptionist must possess advanced computer skills, along with good understanding of orthodontic and/or dental knowledge.
To apply for a job as a dental receptionist, you need a resume and a cover letter in the majority of the situations. The following sample shows how to write a Dental Receptionist resume in a professional way.
sshtonjep @ emial . com
98 Robinson Street • Washington, DC 20009
Cellular: (000) 898-6014 • Home: (100) 000-6544
PROFILE: Upbeat and committed Dental Receptionist with 4+ years’ experience in diverse front desk environments. Incredible organizational, interpersonal, customer service and conflict resolution skills. Hands on experience in managing patients’ charts and ensuring that the data is accurate. Skillful in guiding patients on phone and in person. A meticulous individual who performs clerical and secretarial tasks in the most efficient way.
|SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE|
|● MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint||● Dental terminology|
|● Dental Software: EagleSoft||● Insurance policies and procedures|
|● Appointments scheduling||● Greeting patients and families|
|● Receiving and processing calls||● Patients’ co-payment|
|● Ensuring confidentiality||● Cashiering|
Dental Receptionist | Sparkle Dental Services, Coral Gables,FL | June 2010 – Aug 2013
• Administrative: Arranged treatment plans and meetings as scheduled. Confirmed appointments and completed insurance verification before the given time period. Kept a record of checking patients in and their registration processes as well as correctly maintained comprehensive patient accounts.
• Customer Service: With a patient focused approach, interacted with patients courteously and greeted them considerately. Responded to their queries and requests in a pleasant manner. Maintained a professional and positive environment for the patients and guaranteed superior patient care.
• Accounting: Precisely mailed/sent all the charges and payments to patient’s respective accounts, kept record of their billing details, registration processes and insurances.
• Training: Taught new hires how to organize patient charts on regular basis, enter relevant information into the computer databases by keeping in mind the standards of confidentiality and keep dental apparatus effectively functioning by following given guidelines.
• Remarkably made suitable and dependable assessments at the time of any crisis and emergency
• Volunteered to work for the betterment of entire dental staff and patients by honestly coordinating with established goals
• Planned, arranged, synchronized and executed multiple dental and orthodontic activities flawlessly
Specialized Courses in Dental Reception
City Community College, Coral Gables,FL – 2009
Associate of Arts in Customer Service
Some College, Coral Gables,FL – 2009