A Summary of Qualifications section of a customer service resume is the most important part which usually determines you candidature. It provides the job seeker with a more influential marketing space to make sure the employer sees the job seeker’s most striking skills and expertise. This section typically contains 5-6 bullet points starting with action verbs.
Customer service professionals such as clerks and representatives respond questions and resolve problems of clients, guests, callers or visitors. When the client has an account or some financial obligation with the company, customer service personnel will usually open the customer’s file/account in the company’s computer or manual system. They utilize this information to resolve problems and may make changes to customer accounts, such as to fill in an address on file or cancel an order.
Summary of Qualifications for Customer Service Resume
• Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of company
• In-depth knowledge of taking orders, decide charges, and administer billing or payments
• Hands-on experience in reviewing, updating or making changes to customer accounts
• Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns
• Able to handle returns and complaints effectively
• Demonstrated ability to record details of client contacts and service history
• Proven ability to determine answers and solutions quickly