A resume for a Senior Customer Service Representative Resume is a marketing tool which conveys candidate’s “first impression”.
It is a great chance for you to present a positive image about your qualifications and experiences.
In fact, it is a short summary and bullet points about your education, relevant skills, key qualifications, and related experience.
Think a resume as a selling tool rather than your complete autobiography.
A focused resume will increase the chances of an interview.
88 Example Street ♦ Houston, TX 52214 ♦ Tel: (012) 999-7777 ♦ Email:
Customer Service Representative
Bringing expertise gained through extensive experience in customer service industry to improve the reputation of employer.
• Over 5 years experience in customer service field
• Demonstrated ability to research and resolve customer complaints in timely manner
• Hands-on experience in responding to correspondence and complaints
• Bilingual: Good command over verbal and written English and French
• Computer: Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
• Need identification
• Customers’ education
• Document creation and maintenance
• Rapport development
• Load balancing
• Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
AAA Bank – Houston, TX | May 2008 – Present
Customer Service Representative – Credit Card Services
• Supervise high level of in-bound calls to provide to the service request of customers
• Mentor, assess and check the performance of the new team members
• Assist administrator in designing of performance-based motivation structure
• Examine unauthorized transactions
• Conduct trainings for new hires on systems and standard operating procedures
• Train old workers on procedure updates
Synergy- Houston, TX | July 2006 – May 2008
Customer Service Representative, Insurance Services
• Reported fake claims and accounts to the scam department of the company
• Conducted ice-breaking and fun activities to boost team bonding
• Evaluated and examined customer’s service appeal and made effectual decisions
Houston College of Business Administration – Houston, TX
Master of Business Administration – 2002
• Energetic listener and a rapid learner
• Trained in voice modulation to check the improved customer service
• Team player
• Excellent time management skills
REFERENCES will be provided on request
Tip: It is important that whatever skills, knowledge and qualification you state in your resume are true. False intensification of your skill-set can hurt your candidacy.