Customer services is, by far, the most difficult job in the world as there is no way that you can please all customers – despite your employer insisting that you do. This is especially true of the hospitality industry where the need for good customer service is higher than ever – owing to the nature of the job.
Good customer services are important at every level of the hospitality industry as you just cannot let a guest be angry. The whole scene starts as a guest enters the hotel and meets the front desk manager and all the way to the time when the guest checks out. With many people inside hotel trying to set the standard for exceptional customer services, it is important that each person involved strive hard to provide the best he or she can.
Let us have a look at some resume objective examples of people working in a hotel customer services department. You will note that these objective statements focus on the key skills of the applicant which will beneficial for employer. You should try to create a resume which directly hit the core requirements of the hotel.
Hotel Customer Service Resume Objectives
– To obtain employment as a Guest Relation Manager at Crest Inn using managerial acumen to ensure that all factors in the hotel lead to the fulfillment of one common objective – customer satisfaction
– To work for Harbor Inn as a Customer Service Representative exercising knowledge of providing excellent services in order to ensure guest satisfaction
– Seeking a Customer Service Agent position with Hyatt utilizing exceptional tier one skills in order to provide customers with the best in first contact services
– Looking for a position as a Hostess at Hilton Suites using exceptional ability to work in a hospitality environment by exercising quality in customer services
– Desire a Housekeeper position with Hyatt. Offering in depth knowledge of maintenance and cleanliness services in order to ensure total customer satisfaction