Wherever there are goods or services to sell, there is involvement of customer services personnel. These people are trained individuals who assist customers with everything that has anything to do with the product that they are selling. They are responsible for providing product or service information, handling queries, providing pricing information and performing general clerical duties.
Customer services personnel need to possess skills that do justice to this position. They need to be extroverts with a high ability to work under stress and need to ensure that they have the capacity to deal with all kinds of people.
If you are applying for a position in the customer services department of any company, you will need to ensure that your resume gives a powerful impression of customer service-orientation. This is especially true of the objective statement which is what makes the first impression of a resume. Here are a few examples of customer service objectives that you can take ideas from:
● Energetic and confident professional looking for a position as Customer Service Associate with Dane Foods utilizing friendly demeanor, skills in situation analysis and client needs evaluation to get the maximum level of satisfaction of guests.
● A position of Customer Service Associate with Dell using exceptional problem solving acumen and inborn customer care skills to uphold the company’s image before its customers.
● To obtain a position as a Customer Service Representative with Belladonna Group. Offering profound ability to create a positive impression before customers in order to build and retain customer base.
● To contribute to Telekom in the capacity of Customer Service Manager. Bringing exceptional customer care skills pertaining to establishing rapport, maintaining a positive communication equation and putting forward an focused attitude.
● Seeking a Customer Service Intern position with Nestle where I may employ my profound customer retention skills along with the ability to up-sell and provision of a positive organizational image.