We all know and appreciate the importance of a well written resume for Customer Service Agent position – but how does one make it so?
Well, a few things that you can do are to make sure you are using the right phrases and keywords as well as effective titles.
Exclude irrelevant information and proof read your resume at least twice. There! You have the perfect resume and a well-written cover letter for Customer Service Agent position.
See the example below to get started.
Customer Service Agent Resume Example
557 Jennifer Lane – Martinsville, IN 77777
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: Resourceful , intelligent professional seeking a position as a Customer Service Agent with The ABC Group bringing people oriented experience and exceptional communication skills in order to bring about customer satisfaction and maximize profit.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked in the customer service field for 3 years
• Highly skilled in assisting customers both over the phone and in-person
• Profound ability to handle irate customers and resolve problems effectively
• Able to work with a diverse and multicultural customers
• Hands-on experience in upselling products and services
• Demonstrated ability to provide relevant information to customers regarding current packages and possible up-gradations
✔ Achieved employee of the year title for selling up-gradations to 33% of the company’s customer base
✔ Trained at least 30 junior staff members
✔ Commended by senior managers for positive attitude and attention to detail
Customer Service Agent
ATI Resources – Martinsville, IN | Dec 2009 – Present
• Answer incoming calls and provide information relevant to the service or product asked for
• Make outbound calls to customers as part of after sales services
• Investigate customer problems and provide speedy resolutions
• Generate tickets in order to resolve customer issues not resolved over the phone
• Reply to email queries
High School Diploma | City School, Martinsville, IN – 2008
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to troubleshoot problems effectively
• Good data entry and keyboard skills
•Eager to work on a rotating shift