Customer Service professionals and job seekers need to gain the hiring manager’s attention at the first glance. The professional summary section of the customer service resume is your opportunity to make a glowing first impression of your key qualifications, skills and expertise. You should directly relate your qualifications to the customer service job with a specific employer.
A summary paragraph will entice hiring managers to read your resume thoroughly and to invite you to appear in an interview with the company. This paragraph should be written between 70 and 100 words.
• Energetic, results-driven professional with more than a decade of experience in customer service arena. Track record of conferring with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services. Expert in taking or entering orders, creating/canceling accounts and obtaining details of complaints. In-depth knowledge of principles and processes of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with 2 years’ experience with different companies across Texas. Highly skilled in performing office support duties such as providing information to the public, receiving payments and addressing customer complaints. Hands on experience in ensuring that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers’ problems and referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Proficient in Autodialing systems such as Predictive dialers and Automated attendant systems. Areas of expertise include:
– Customer relationship management
– MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Customer account creation
• Enthusiastic customer service professional with 3 years’ extensive and diverse experience in field. Highly skilled in contacting customers to respond to inquiries or notifying them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments. Well-versed in resolving customers’ grievances or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills as well as comparing disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and preparing invoices for returned goods. Comprehensive knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription and designing forms. Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
• Achievement-driven Customer Service Specialist with 6+ years’ experience in providing exceptional service to customers by accurately handling customer funds and processing transactions using the POS system. Committed to remain constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills along with prior cash handling experience. Trained in different sub-fields of Customer Service industry.