Today’s job market is more than just competitive, it is aggressive. The question arises, what can you do to make your kitchen helper resume shine? We have the answer. Following three tips will help you in building a standout resume for a kitchen helper position.
Kitchen Helper Resume Tips
• Identifying your candidacy with the company is one thing that really pays off. Before building your resume, search the prospective company on internet. Find out who they are, what they are about and then tweak your resume to sound like someone who could easily fit in.
• One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to resume writing. Tailor each resume for the exact post you apply at. Convince the employer that you are the very candidate in search of whom they have advertised.
• Key terms and optimization matters! Make your resume search engine friendly by incorporating a good amount of key terms that relate to the industry you qualify for.
Following are the best resume samples for kitchen helper position.
Useful: Kitchen Helper Cover Letter
435 Tangerine Ave • Vinton, LA 86005 • (005) 333-1111 • sean @ email . com
Staff Assistance / Sanitation / Customer Service
Vigilant and proactive kitchen helper with 7+ years of experience in assisting chefs’ and performing kitchen management tasks. Skilled in maintaining cleanliness of kitchen utensils and surfaces, prep work and food service. Substantial knowledge of sanitation and hygiene protocols applicable at commercial kitchens and food service areas. Profound communication skills coupled with a service oriented, can do attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Dish Washing||● Prep Assistance||● Floor Scrubbing|
|● Salad Cutting||● Food Service||● Menu Development|
|● Supplies Inventory||● Surface Cleaning||● Recipe Assistance|
|● Leftover Storage||● Drink Mixing||● Salad Preparation|
HARLEY DINER, Vinton, LA
Kitchen Helper 6/2010 to Present
• Facilitate chefs and cooks in prep work
• Cut salads, make sandwiches and help in meal preparations
• Maintain work and service stations in neat, clean and sanitized condition
• Wash dishes, scrub floor and clean tables
• Ensured 100% availability of supplies and raw material by active implementation of supplies inventory
• Assisted the chef in development of a mushroom sauce with red wine reduction which made its way to the chef’s special in the menu
FREDRICK’S FAST FOOD, Vinton, LA
Server, 3/2007 to 5/2010
• Greeted the clients and took their orders
• Served warm meals on tables
• Processed order billing details and collected payments
• Set the tables and cleaned them after guests left
• Attained 100% client satisfaction feedback through demonstration of high class food service protocols
• Earned the best Server Award in 2008
Diploma: ST. PATRICK’S CONVENT, Vinton, LA, 2007
• Load lifting ability up till 60 lbs
• Bilingual: English/Portuguese
Sara M. Jones
345 Example Street, Calgary AB S9R 6E9
(999) 999-9999, [Email Address Here]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging position as a Kitchen Helper at Marriott utilizing kitchen maintenance, cleaning and helping acumen in order to maximize output.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years’ extensive experience in hotel kitchen cleaning
• Currently attending Pastry school in Calgary
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work in flexible shifts
May 2010 – Present
The City Food Club, Calgary, AB
• Maintain food price through the minimization of food throw away
• Maintain protected work surroundings
• Harmonization of plate ups for food items
• Maintain food standards all the way through use of standardized food recipes and safe food handling practices
• Help the Pastry Chef in all additional duties as assigned
• Groundwork and presentation of pastry items for service
• Capable of lifting up to 60 pounds
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Eager to work in both hot and cold surroundings
High School Diploma – 2010
REFERENCES available on Request