In order to write an effective cover letter for fast food job, you should mention your expertise in preparing, cooking and serving food.
The following cover letter for fast food cook resume is written in a way which will also suitable for entry level candidates or career changers who have no experience in the fast food industry.
See also: Fast Food Worker Resume Sample
5852 NW Street
Los Angeles, CA 99632
January 2, 2015
Ms. Alex Chris
241 Some New Street
San Diego, CA 95874
Dear Ms. Chris:
I’m writing in response to your recently advertised position of Fast Food Cook at Burger King. I am inspired to pursue my cooking interests at Burger King due to its repute as a high-status, innovative and growing eatery.
As per your requirements I have extensive experience in:
• Measuring elements required for exact food items being prepared
• Cooking and wrapping up batches of food; hamburgers and fried chicken
• Preparing the precise figure of items ordered by every customer
• Arranging and serving beverages, coffee and fountain drinks
• Cleaning food areas, cooking surfaces, and equipment
• Maintaining hygiene and health standards in work areas
Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I am enthusiastic about working for Burger King as a Fast Food Cook position and look forward to meeting with you for a detailed interview. I can be reached at (999) 999-9999.
Thank you for your time and consideration.