Volunteer Coordinators with proper skills and abilities are difficult to find. Therefore, if you are competent professional who is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator job, you will not face any problem in job hunting process.
However, you will need to make a good impression which is why your Volunteer Coordinator Resume should be a perfectly written document.
Have a look at this sample resume along with this Volunteer Coordinator Cover Letter that you can customize to make your own.
584 Some Street – New York, NY 01224 | (000) 989-6767, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Volunteer Coordinator with ABC Company utilizing excellent communication and organizational skills in a manner befitting the organization.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years of work experience as a Volunteer Coordinator
• Proficient in identifying and hiring volunteers for different causes
• Highly skilled in developing training material for new volunteers and locating additional resources as augmentation
• Demonstrated ability to plan and execute volunteer meetings in order to distribute work duties and discuss progress
• Experienced in determining priorities and working accordingly
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Designed and implemented a roster system that tracked volunteer work hours and activities in order to determine weak links
• Coordinator of the month – Nov 2010
March 2013 – Present
Bluebirds, New York, NY
• Act as an initial point of contact for new volunteers
• Recruit and train volunteers for specific work duties
• Develop comprehensive volunteer plans that includes all duties from recruitment to wrapping up
• Manage background screen checks before hiring volunteers
• Maintain records of volunteers’ personal information and all project assigned
New York City University – New York, NY – 2006
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Profound ability to work in a multi ethnicity team
• Demonstrated ability to multitask
• Self directed