Sponsorship coordinators are hired by different firms and the primary role of the position is to manage existing sponsors and secure new ones for various upcoming events. Sometimes the position is also expected to manage the accounts of the firm.
A winning resume for a sponsorship coordinator must communicate a well developed VIP client PR etiquette in combination with effective business relations management skills. Any experience in the field must be mentioned craftily and should focus on your accomplishments as a sponsorship coordinator. This will give an idea of your potential to the employer straightaway.
782 Silk Avenue | St. Louis, MO 63130 | (006) 666-7777 | fiona @ email . com
Seasoned sponsorship coordinator with a solid track record of planning and implementing events and exceeding the projects’ monetary targets. Adept at expanding the company’s client sponsorship via effective persuasive skills and knowledge of sales.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• In-depth knowledge of and expertise in IQPC sales methodology
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate effectively with various clients and ensure an integrated sponsorship
• Expert in inventory analysis including auction and remnant supervision
• Well practiced in event management and planning
• Effective skills in identifying potential sponsorships and optimizing the opportunities via cold calling
• Adept at development and maintenance of prospect lists
Live Nations Entertainment, St. Louis, MO | 11/ 2011 – Present
• Conduct project planning and implement the same
• Oversee event logistics and time framing
• Coordinate with existing sponsors regarding project budgeting details and implore new sponsors for upcoming projects and events
• Secured 2 major sponsors for a nationwide talent hunt show which yielded the company a profit of 50 K that was more than the set target
• Led and groomed a team of four sponsorship associates on seven massive events in the year 2013, leading to a profit generation of up till 5 Million
Zimmer Man Advertising Co, St. Louis, MO | 07/2009 – 11/2011
• Demonstrated matchless PR etiquette, maintained working business relations with all sponsors and kept on the lookout for potential sponsors
• Planned the monetary structure and time frames for upcoming events
• Coordinated with the management and sponsors regarding available capital, profit details and time goals
• Revived an inactive sponsor for a high budget event while demonstrating exemplary sponsor imploration skills and expertise
• Enhanced the company’s revenues by 10% via effective sponsorship management tactics
Bachelor of Arts in Event Management | Louis University, St. Louis, MO | 2008