A Data Coordinator generally reviews records and enters specifically defined data efficiently into specialized databases, maintaining confidentiality & quality reporting to regulatory agencies.
Statistical reporting is also an essential part of this job requiring documentation and proper presentation of data.
Looking for a resume for Data Coordinator position? Refer to the following resume to get help build your own.
Remember to keep your resume brief, factual and to the point.
7643 Park Avenue – Houston, TX, 77362 | (203) 456 – 7890 | Email
OBJECTIVE: To secure a Data Coordinator position at XYZ Company contributing data handling skills and qualifications to maximize the efficiency of the office.
• Over seven years’ experience in preparing clean databases, and processing discrepancies and queries
• Proven ability to handle high stress
• Excellent organizational skills with multitasking ability
• Detail oriented
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, D2 computer system and JSA2K data, CRT\FAX, Photocopier & word processor (56 wpm approx.)
• Well versed in Problem identification, data gathering and finding best solutions and conclusions
• Maintained productive customer relationships at work
• Microsoft Certified Professional
WinCo Foods, Vancouver, WA | 09/2008 — 10/2012
• Provided customer service processing customer orders
• Operated check-stand equipment to process orders
• Performed suggestive selling and processed monetary transactions
• Followed up overages & shortages
• Prepared deposit slips for bank regularly
• Reconciled service vending funds
• Requested replenishment
• Audited risky invoices
• Distributed location paychecks
• Occasionally worked in varying weather conditions for outdoor duties
• Learnt variety of information including PLU codes
Pensacola Apothecary , Pensacola, FL | 18/03/2005 — 01/03/2007
Data Entry Specialist
• Entered data into computerized info systems.
• Researched and evaluated documents for accuracy and completeness
• Maintained data backups and verification.
• Generated reports by running queries
University of Utah | Salt Lake City, UT – 2006
Diploma in Information Technology
Coursework: IT in business ~ Management Information Systems ~ Accounting Systems & IT
Emerson College | Boston, MA – 2004
Advanced Level GCE Board