A credit coordinator’s job is to solicit payments from clients following identification of delinquent accounts.
Credit coordinators may work in banks or loan facilities. This position falls under the bill and account collectors head.
If you think you have it in you to be able to work as a credit coordinator, you may need this resume sample to assist you in applying for a job.
Related: Credit Coordinator Cover Letter
Credit Coordinator Resume Example
736 Coram Avenue, Shelton, CT 55555
(909) 779-9889, Email
Looking for a position of Credit Coordinator with Misty Bay Lenders where my skills in customer follow up and relevant billing background is utilized to manage a smooth flow of the credit system.
• Over five years of demonstrated experience as a Credit Coordinator
• Highly skilled in obtaining credit defaulters information from relevant sources
• Hands on experience in making high volume collection calls
• In depth knowledge of providing credit administrative services to other departments
• Proficient in maintaining proper documentation
• Excellent command over computers, MS Office Suite and relevant credit software
• Accomplished 100% credit payments in the year 2008
• Analyzed delinquent accounts to assess defaulters and categorized them for authority intervention
February 2007 – Present
• Process credit applications
• Field telephone calls and release orders
• Develop bank and trade reference letters
• Resolve past due issues
• Obtain financial and demographic information
• Follow up on delinquent accounts
• Make recommendations on uncollectable accounts and inform outside collection agencies
Shelton Business School – Shelton, CT
Bachelors in Finance – 2006
• Excellent telephone conduct
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Possess articulate communication skills
• Experienced in financial analysis
• Ability to handle difficult customers