Clinical Research Coordinators or CRCs are in charge of providing research coordination, along with consulting with co-investigators on appropriate management of participant problems and concerns. They are responsible of conducting clinical trials.
A resume for Clinical Research Coordinator is a marketing tool with a singular purpose: to get you an interview. If your resume has so far not earned you a job interview, may be its time to update it.
A clinical research coordinator resume must furnish the potential employers with your relevant profile information. In your resume, you should focus on your strongest skills and accomplishments.
The question is who will determine which of skills are strongest?
You yourself will do that but not in light of your knowledge rather in line with the prospective employer’s requirements. If the skills employers seek are highlighted optimally and communicated at a glance, you will definitely win an interview call. The best way to grab the reader’s attention is to give them what s/he is looking for.
Get help from the sample below to write/update your resume.
Clinical Research Coordinator Resume Sample 1
433 Hailey Ave ● Irving, TX 54391 ● (006) 555-2222 ● robert @ email . com
❖❖ CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR ❖❖
A CCRP certified professional offering 6+ years of experience in clinical research coordination. Demonstrated ability to support the management and coordinate the tasks of multiple clinical research studies. Expert in liaising between different departments. Special talent for creating and maintaining databases and reports.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|Project Planning||Clinical Data Collection||Data Capture Enhancement|
|HIPPA Compliance||Case Report Development||Internal IRB Administration|
|GCP and GLP||MLS Functional Insurance||Study Feasibility Assessment|
|Network Management||Q/A Data Integration||Clinical Study Monitoring|
• Enhanced clinical research accuracy by 30% through implementation of effective, contemporary clinical research methodology and data collection/validation strategies
• Supervised clinical education and research quality program for one year effectively working with a team of 4 clinical researchers
• Served as study coordinator for 6 months effectively to monitor and facilitate research studies
• Developed and implemented informed consent documentation guidelines
Baylor College of Medicine, Irving, TX | August 2010 – Present
Clinical Research Coordinator
• Initiate, manage and monitor various clinical research projects and provide project specific administrative support
• Schedule and participate in monitoring and auditing activities
• Conduct independent study coordination and screen potential patients for protocol eligibility
Practice plus, Irving, TX | May 2007 – July 2010
Clinical Research Intern
• Oversaw and implemented daily operational aspects of clinical research
• Worked closely with clinical trial sponsors for site assessment, qualification and initiation visits
• Ensured research protocol compliance while subjects were at work
IINSTITUTE OF MEDICINE, Irving, TX, 2007
BS, Clinical Coordination
Example of Resume for Clinical Research Coordinator
9841 Downtown Area ● Juneau, AK 56201 ● (000) 901 – 1126 ● Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Clinical Research Coordinator at the Massachusetts General Hospital (GHC). Strongly interested in conducting research in an ethical and safe manner.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 5 years of experience in establishing a validation and Q/A process for data integrity and security
• Hands on experience in maintaining and pre-processing data for analysis & interpretation
• Comprehensive knowledge of ensuring proper storage, linkage and cleaning of collected health data
• Professional approach in supporting data verification
• Highly skilled in conducting large mailings
• Track record of maintaining clinical study subject information including survey data
• Well acquainted with assisting program designs and maintenance of survey instruments alongside research consultants
• Complete understanding of administering surveys to study participants as directed
• Skilled in contributing in the development of new surveys and strategies for various programs
• Expert in securely maintaining e-mail addresses for study subjects and use them to send updates
• Self-confident and rational
• Computer: MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Bilingual: English, Spanish
• Monitored the research so that it follows proper clinical practices
• Proved periodic documentation of the informed consent process for each study subject accurately
• Developed programming of online data collection, surveys and feedback protocol
• Evaluated methods for planning successfully at UMC
Union Memorial Clinic – Charlottesville, VA
Clinical Research Coordinator
• Provided oversight and management for DoD human research studies
• Delivered results to stakeholders
• Provided comprehensive planning, direction and leadership to the staff members
• Saw that all the adverse experiences are correctly reported and documented
• Checked the completeness and accuracy of the case reports
• Managed and coordinated proposal and contract needs to meet the department’s goals
State University of Sciences – Streamwood, IL | 2006
B.Sc. (Hons), Biology
• GPA 3.59
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) |2007
• Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) |2007