Writing a great cover letter for your Account Coordinator Resume or Job Application is a necessary part of conveying interest in a job, and optimistically, securing an interview. An Account Coordinator cover letter is your foremost chance to showcase your communication skills and make a first-class impression to the reader.
Account Coordinator Cover Letter Sample
4 S Conklin Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 53443
June 28, 2015
Mr. David Hamlet
Senior Manager (HR)
12/S Liberty Place
Sioux Falls, SD 63553
Dear Mr. Hamlet:
From your website, I have learned about your need for an Account Coordinator for your Sioux Falls office. I am interested in this position as my experience and qualifications makes me a great fit.
I have hands-on experience working as an Account Coordinator for Milestone and boast of performing the following duties diligently:
– Providing email and phone support for advertisers’ inquiries
– Assisting with acquiring data from third party and internal systems to analyze website and partner performance and generate specific reports
– Supporting partner managers in managing relationships with clients
– Maintaining account files, orders, revisions and cancellations
– Performing day to day tactical execution of related tasks
– Assisting with market analysis
Furthermore, I possess a strong sense of necessity and commitment that help me get my work done in less than the time required without compromising on quality, along with the proven ability to work independently.
I am confident that I am the person you are looking for to fill this position and offer my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to call me on 888-888-8888 if you would like to speak to me regarding my credentials.
Thank you for your time and consideration.