Leasing consultants work in real estate environments where their job is to act as sales professionals. They are required to seek out clients looking for premises to rent or lease and service their requests.
The following is a good example for a leasing consultantresume. It contains the necessary sections and bullet points which are necessary components of a successful resume.
673 Slate Run, New Haven, IN 77777
(556) 999-9999, doug @ email . com
Extremely talented and sharp professional with three years of dedicated work experience as a Leasing Consultant. Highly skilled in determining clients’ needs and responding appropriately. Able to stimulate enthusiasm while providing relevant information. Possess in depth knowledge of all aspects of community which including pricing information, availability and square footage.
• Attained success in providing leasing solutions to the company’s biggest corporate client by managing lease on a huge commercial project
• Promoted to leasing consultant after working for three months as an apprentice following excellence in leasing paperwork
Lynd Works – New Haven, IN
Leasing Consultant | March 2010 – April 2013
• Serviced clients’ needs akin to property leasing and renting
• Gathered information about markets and competition
• Managed paperwork corresponding to leasing agreements
• Monitored vacancies and analyzed client concerns
• Processed lease applications
• Supported company’s marketing functions
New Haven University of Business – New Haven, IN
Bachelors in Business Administration – 2009
• Excellent knowledge of real estate businesses
• Exceptional communication and organization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Sales driven personality
• Superior customer service skills