Computer technicians work in every industry that uses computerized systems. Since most companies use computers to aide their work, you will find computer technicians practically everywhere. They work in different capacities; from fixing hardware issues to managing software problems, they do it all.
A computer technician specialized in networking is required to ensure that a network is running smoothly; that all computers are managed in a way that they can communicate with the server and other computers and peripheral devices.
The basic work of a computer technician is to ensure that he or she can manage a smooth network at all times and to ensure that all stand alone computers are virus free and have the latest software installed. People applying for this position are required to be hands on with their work and may need to display their skills at an interview.
Look at a few examples of a computer technician’s resume objective as an objective is the primary key to get to an interview in the first place.
• Highly-focused, technical-minded professional seeking a Computer Technician position with NoSpot utilizing expertise in hardware and software troubleshooting techniques with a profound ability to work in a multi-user computer environment.
• Methodical individual looking for a position as a Computer Technician at Zero Trouble where I may be able to use my skills in applied troubleshooting and utilize knowhow of latest software to keep the company’s computers ready all times.
• To work for Treehouse as a Computer Technician making the most of expertise in managing complex computer systems and networks.
• Desire a Computer Technician position at Locust Inc. Offers ability to keep abreast of technology by research and the ability to troubleshoot major network problems in order to keep the company’s network in sync.
• To obtain a position as a Computer Technician with Catacomb Co. Bringing hands-on knowledge obtained from MCSE and A+ certification in order to manage a smooth and workable network.