Computer technicians work in all settings that use technology to assist them with running their businesses. This actually means that they are basically everywhere! Computer technicians may be further categorized between network technicians and help desk technicians depending on the setting that they work in.
Network technicians are responsible for maintaining a company’s computer networks. They fix slow connections and ensure that all computers respond to each other on a network and that all peripherals are in working order within the network. They troubleshoot problems that may interrupt normal flow of operations and educate users about problems, solutions and usage.
Help desk technicians work mostly through telephones and emails. They take customers calls and assist them with computer issues over the phone or by replying to emails and tickets. They usually provide walkthroughs for customers in order to help them resolve computer problems.
No matter what kind of a computer technician you are, your technical and troubleshooting skills need to be absolutely perfect. These skills will need to be depicted in your resume as well so that prospective employers know just what to expect from you at the interview. Let us see a few workable job objectives for computer technician resume.
• Looking for a position as a Computer Technician at Tech Services where I may use my exceptional troubleshooting skills and knowledge of different operating systems.
• Seeking a Computer Technician job with Online Inc. Offering A+ Certification, three years of applied troubleshooting experience and exceptional hardware skills.
• To obtain a position as a Computer Technician with Oyl Co. using my interest and skills in computer support, phone, and data communications issues along with excellence in laying complex networks.
• Computer Technician position with Grace Industries. Offers expertise in hardware and software troubleshooting and ability to diagnose the issues to determine root cause.
• Looking for a position as a Computer Technician with K9. Eager to contribute to the company utilizing A+ and CCNA Certification, acquired knowledge and seven years of extensive experience in PC support arena.