Advertisements are an employer’s window to a multitude of talented candidates.
No matter where an advertisement is supposed to be placed, it needs to be eye catching and relevant to the job opening.
Let us look at an example of an advertisement for a nursing assistant position.
Nursing Assistant Job Advertisement Sample
Job Title: Nursing Assistant
Employer: Nashville Family Healthcare
Location: New York, NY
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: The following list of duties consists of this position’s basic job duties. Other duties might be assigned per situation.
– Provide direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse
– Take and record patient vitals
– Assist nurses and doctors with medical and surgical procedures
– Perform various documentation and communication tasks
– Assist patients in personal hygiene practices
– Escort patients to procedure rooms
– Administer medical under the supervision of registered nurse or doctor
– Provide emotional support to patients and families
Qualifications: Ideal candidate needs to be possess a current nursing license or be certified with New York.
– Six months experience in a healthcare facility is preferable but not necessary
– High school graduate or equivalent
– Ability to work on a rotating shift
– Knowledge of medical terminology
– Should be able to stand for long periods of time
– Must possess compassionate nature
– Highly organized with a keen sense of acute patient care
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send your resume along with a short cover letter to [Employer Address / Email Here]