• Before writing your resume, identify your most relevant skills and competencies gained through education and real life experiences.
• Begin with an employer-centered summary or objective statement that truly reflects your value.
• Write your relevant qualifications and strengths using strong but short bullet points.
• Use simple words and phrases while making sure that you are not duplicating any information.
The following CNA resume samples focuses on main attributes of a job seeker. Portray your qualifications, specific skills, certifications and internship experience with the help of these samples.
See also: CNA Cover Letter (No Experience)
|333 Example Street
Houston, TX 36999
|Cellular: (999) 999-9999
Email: sara @ email . com
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Strong passion for helping others.
OBJECTIVE: Fresh and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistant seeking a position with ABC Healthcare utilizing exceptional personal care skills to provide quality services to patients.
• Over 6 months’ working experience as a nursing assistant extern
• Familiar with medical terminology and disease control standards
• Hands-on experience in taking vitals
• Able to maintain neat and arranged patient room
• Adept at providing assistance to residents in activities of daily living including feeding and bathing
• Proven ability to report and record patients’ condition
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Texas Board of Nurse Registry – 2015
Nursing Assistant Certification
Some Community College, Austin, TX – 2014
Nurse Aide Program – 60 Hours
Coursework: Patient Care Theory ~ Skills Lab ~ Long-Term Care ~ CPR ~ Acute Care Clinical
Mount Loreto Nursing Home – Houston, TX | Oct 2015 – Present
Nursing Aide Extern
• Provide personal care under the supervision of RN in line with resident care policies and procedures
• Maintain homelike setting for the residents
• Protect and support resident rights and assist the individuals to maintain independence
• Obtain samples, weights, and vital signs of patients
• Oversee injections and medicinal intake
• Provide assistance to residents in bathing and feeding
• Report to the RN and doctors regarding the status of patient
• Maintain neat and clean ward environment
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
• Proven record of maintaining general precautionary protocols
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Able to utilize body mechanics in effective manner
45 Yardley Lane • Foster, RI 56220 • (008) 333-4444 • gina @ email . com
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Compassionate, dependable professional eager to assist the elderly and physically challenged individuals to enable them live dignified lives.
• Proven expertise in providing daily living assistance to patients of different ages
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with patients
• Competent at changing linens, providing personal care and assisting residents in transportation
• Able to comply with clients’ confidentiality and privacy standards
• Vigilant professional who has effective progress monitoring skills
• Adept at obtaining specimens for lab testing and monitoring vital signs
• Substantial knowledge of medical terminology and infection control procedures
• Proficient in providing nutritional assistance to clients including serving and feeding
AA College, Foster, RI | 2015
Associate of Science in Nursing Assistance
Rhode Island Certified Nursing Assistant – Current
American Heart Association, Foster, RI | 2014
CPR and First Aid
City Assisted Living Center, Foster, RI | Summer 2015
• Provided personal care to clients
• Took and recorded vitals and prepared reports
• Created a safe and healthy living environment for clients
• Assisted in cooking, serving and feeding of meals
EXCELLENT REFERENCES available.