Follow these resume writing tips if you are an entry level certified nursing assistant with no experience in hand.
• Identify your most relevant skills and competencies gained through education and real life experiences.
• Start writing your resume with an employer-centered summary or objective statement that truly reflects your value.
• Write your relevant qualifications and strengths using strong but short bullet points.
• Use simple words and phrases while making sure that you are not duplicating any information.
The following CNA resume samples focuses on main attributes of a job seeker. Portray your qualifications, specific skills, certifications and internship experience with the help of these samples.
See also: CNA Cover Letter (No Experience)
Entry Level CNA Resume Sample 1
|333 East Street
Houston, TX 36999
|Cellular: (999) 999-9999
Email: sara @ email . com
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Strong passion for helping others.
OBJECTIVE: Fresh and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistant eager to work for ABC Healthcare where exceptional personal care skills and knowledge will be fully utilized to provide quality services to patients.
• Over 6 months’ experience working as a nursing assistant extern
• Familiar with medical terminology and disease control standards
• Competent in taking and recording vitals
• Able to maintain neat and organized patient room
• Adept at providing assistance to residents in activities of daily living including feeding and bathing
• Proven ability to report and record patients’ condition
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Texas Board of Nurse Registry – 2016
Nursing Assistant Certification
Some Community College, Austin, TX – 2015
Nurse Aide Program – 60 Hours
Coursework: Patient Care Theory • Skills Lab • Long-Term Care • CPR • Acute Clinical Care
Mount Loreto Nursing Home, Houston, TX | July 2016 – Present
Nursing Aide Extern
• Provide personal care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures under the supervision of RN
• Provide homelike environment to the residents
• Protect and support resident rights and assist the individuals to maintain independence
• Obtain samples, weights, and vital signs of patients
• Oversee injections and medicinal intake
• Provide assistance to residents in bathing and feeding
• Report to the RN and doctors regarding the status of patient
• Maintain neat and clean ward environment
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
• Proven record of maintaining general precautionary protocols
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Able to utilize body mechanics in effective manner
Entry Level CNA Resume Sample 2
45 Yardley Lane • Foster, RI 56220 • (008) 333-4444 • gina @ email . com
Certified Nursing Assistant
Compassionate, dependable professional eager to assist the elderly and physically challenged individuals to enable them live dignified lives.
• Proven expertise in providing daily living assistance to patients of different ages
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with patients
• Competent at changing linens, providing personal care and assisting residents in transportation
• Able to comply with clients’ confidentiality and privacy standards
• Vigilant professional who has effective progress monitoring skills
• Adept at obtaining specimens for lab testing and monitoring vital signs
• Substantial knowledge of medical terminology and infection control procedures
• Proficient in providing nutritional assistance to clients including serving and feeding
AA College, Foster, RI | 2015
Associate of Science in Nursing Assistance
Rhode Island Certified Nursing Assistant – Current
American Heart Association, Foster, RI | 2014
CPR and First Aid
City Assisted Living Center, Foster, RI | Summer 2015
• Provided personal care to clients
• Took and recorded vitals and prepared reports
• Created a safe and healthy living environment for clients
• Assisted in cooking, serving and feeding of meals
Group Volunteer: Foster Cancer Center, Foster, RI
Coach: City Volleyball Club, Foster, RI
“I am determined to promote clients’ comfort and safety”
Superior references available