If you are an entry level Certified Nursing Assistant with no experience in hand, you should keep the following things in mind when writing a cover letter.
● First engage your reader, then sell your skills and end your letter with a lot of enthusiasm by requesting an interview.
● Convince the recruiter that you possess the right nursing assistance skills they are seeking.
● Use Action Words: Strong action words can strengthen the impact of your cover letter. Make sure you include some action verbs in each section of your cover letter.
● Proofread: It is very crucial to send an error free letter. A letter with spelling or grammar mistakes conveys a very negative image.
● Open and Close Strongly: No matter how well you relate your qualifications to the job demands in the main body, your opening and ending need to be convincing.
Following is the best Cover Letter for entry level CNA Resume with no experience.
65 Example Road
Atlantic City, NJ 65999
January 29, 2016
Mr. George Smith
St Andrews Community Clinic
43 Example Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 65999
Re: CNA Position (Job ID 25411)
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am writing to express a strong interest in the position of Certified Nursing Assistant at St Andrews Community Clinic. My current CNA Certification, effective patient care skills and a natural compassion makes me just right contender for this position.
I am a strong candidate for this job because I am highly skilled in assisting residents to perform activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and feeding. Besides, I have a demonstrated ability to take vitals and help senior nurses to perform their day-to-day tasks effectively. A very hard-working individual with a patient driven approach, I am eager to leverage my expertise to contribute to your bottom line. My enclosed resume will provide you with more details about my qualifications and skills.
As a fresh and dependable Certified Nursing Assistant, I would like to meet with you in order to discuss my qualifications and skills in detail. I will call your office in the week of 5th February to follow-up on my job application. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 999-5216 or via email at maria @ email . com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Maria Charlie, CNA